We understand that your time is precious...
Wednesday, Apr 03, 2013 12:00am
WEB CAM COUNSELING
Just a few benefits of WEB CAM counseling:
Comfortable & private
- Cost effective (no transportation time or cost)
- Accommodates busy schedules
- Illness or physical disability
- Offers treatment by well-trained clinicians to remote locations
- Video-chat counseling is great if you would rather not visit a counselor in your home town
- Clients often feel more comfortable, anonymous, and safe during counseling sessions. This helps you be honest and productive.
Just a few benefits of eCounseling.com email counseling:
- You can write an email to your counselor anytime, 24 hours a day
- You can write to your counselor securely from any computer that has internet access
- You receive a prompt, professional, and you receive a prompt, professional response within 0-48 hours.
- Online counseling is great if you would rather not visit a counselor in your home town
- New research shows that email counseling is an affordable and effective method of receiving counseling.
Email counseling isn't for everyone. Talk to a counselor about whether email counseling is right for you.
Just a few benefits of telephone counseling:
- Flexibility: you can do counseling from anywhere
- Safety & Comfort: Talk to a counselor from the safety and comfort of your home
- Telephone counseling has been an important part of mental health services for over 50 years.
- It is proven to be an effective, affordable and satisfying method for receiving counseling.
- Telephone counseling is much like traditional in-person counseling. However, rather than meeting in an office, you can speak to your counselor entirely by telephone.
Call us today to make an appointment: (318) 222-6800
NBC Channel 6 News- Shreveport-Bossier, LA
Monday, Dec 19, 2011 12:00am
NBC News interviewed me live: How to battle the Holiday Blues, and the real reason for the holiday season. http://arklatexhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=223377
Video of live news interview!
Loading the player ...
New Advisory Board Members
Sunday, Dec 18, 2011 12:00am
The Healing Heart Counseling Center would like to thank the following individuals for joining the Advisory Board to help shape and empower the way we serve our community. They are helping our ministry to gain community support to meet the great needs of those who are hurting and searching for answers.
Thank you all so much for your willingness to serve. Our newest Advisory Board Members* are:
Randy Bowers, Business Owner
Daniel Fellows, General Contractor, Commercial Construction
John Haigler, Executive Pastor
Justin Haigler, Lead Pastor
Terry McNaight, Office Equipment, Sales & Service
Paul Pons, Coins & Jewelry
Scotty Rogers, Junk Removal: OUR NEWEST MEMBER!
Carey Schimpf, Attorney
Theresa L. Stewart, APRN
*For a complete list of Board Members, please see ABOUT US.