WEB CAM COUNSELING
Just a few benefits of WEB CAM counseling:
- Comfortable & private
- Cost effective (no transportation time or cost)
- Accommodates busy schedules
- Illness or physical disability
- Offers treatment by well-trained clinicians to remote locations
- Video-chat counseling is great if you would rather not visit a counselor in your home town
- Clients often feel more comfortable, anonymous, and safe during counseling sessions. This helps you be honest and productive.
Just a few benefits of eCounseling.com email counseling:
- You can write an email to your counselor anytime, 24 hours a day
- You can write to your counselor securely from any computer that has internet access
- You receive a prompt, professional, and you receive a prompt, professional response within 0-48 hours.
- Online counseling is great if you would rather not visit a counselor in your home town
- New research shows that email counseling is an affordable and effective method of receiving counseling.
Email counseling isn't for everyone. Talk to a counselor about whether email counseling is right for you.
Just a few benefits of telephone counseling:
- Flexibility: you can do counseling from anywhere
- Safety & Comfort: Talk to a counselor from the safety and comfort of your home
- Telephone counseling has been an important part of mental health services for over 50 years.
- It is proven to be an effective, affordable and satisfying method for receiving counseling.
- Telephone counseling is much like traditional in-person counseling. However, rather than meeting in an office, you can speak to your counselor entirely by telephone.